The Vision OPG is designed keeping in view the priorities and the problems that you face in the X-ray clinic.
• Micro Processor based digital control panel.
• Electronic feather touch membrane keyboard. (Guaranteed for 1 million operations.)
• Convenient auto programme helps Doctor for better image quality.
• Manual mode selection.
• Independent kVp, mAs display.
• Various voltage and timer setting options.
• X-Ray on audible tone.
• Mains on/off with overload circuit breaker.
• Automatic tube overload protection for longer tube life
• Motorised vertical mechanism – easier positioning, better radiographic results.
The machine is ideal for X-Rays of OPG & Cephalometry
The panoramic exam employs an elliptical trajectory which allows to exactly follow the shape of the arch and obtain the best possible compromise between thickness of the focal layer, orthogonality of the projection and subject- to-image distance.
For child examinations you can select a dedicated program with optimized parameters to reduce dosage to patient as much as possible. Studies of the Paranasal Sinuses are also possible, using the included special chin support for patient positioning.
Vision OPG can be equipped with a cephalometric arm for skull studies and orthodontics. The installation of the ceph arm can easily be performed as a retrofit for units already in field. A dedicated diaphragm with soft tissue filter allows to enhance the patient’s contours in the lateral projections
Vision OPG allows the study of disorders of the Temporo Madibular Joint with open and closed mouth, resulting in four images taken on the same film foe immediate comparison.
|Power Supply||Panorama Cephalometry|
|Single phase||230 VAC+10%, 50 Hz||Focus film distance||51cm||158 cm (adjustable|
|Generator Rating||Exposure time||19s||0.2 to 3.5s|
|Radiography Fluoroscopy||10mA at 55-80kVp||Over all dimensions
|900mm 850mm 2200mm||• 900 Length
• 15 X 30cm 20.3 X 25.4 cm
|Total Filtration||2.8 mm Al||Optional||• Flexible (Round)
• cassette Flat
|Flat cassette(CR. Compitale)|
|Total Filtration||2.8 mm Al||Weight||200kg||220kg|
|Positioning light||Lateral / Center|
|Tube Current Radiography||510mA|
|Tube Voltage Radiography||60-90kV|
|Focal Spot Size||0.35mm X 0.5mm|